Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

I've been sick most of the week and I completely forgot it was Friday.

1. Enough with the fever.

2. The fact that I should drink more to cure my sickness versus the fact that it hurts to swallow causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving orange juice, but I don't feel like doing dishes to clean our pitcher.

4. Margaret makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to the inauguration next week.

6. Feminism has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to feeling better, tomorrow my plans include cleaning our carpet and Sunday, I want to make cake!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you begin to feel better. I thought it was Sunday today for some reason...
    Awww, I'll do your dishes!
    Happy Friday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange juice is good! Lots of vitamin C for the cold climate!


    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Drink lots.
    I've had a cold this week and all I've done is read, drink & sleep - feeling better now.
    Get well soon ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still fighting it? I hope it runs it's course soon... take care this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, feminism! Did I do that?

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.