Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Oh, I am so surprised it's the weekend already!

2. The weather changes, big and little (it's warmer, but the air is still pretty poisonous).

3. During Margaret's naps, I try to relax.

4. Baby threw up again; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be somewhere with clean air.

6. The laptop is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being with McKay, tomorrow my plans include Dungeons and Dragons and Sunday, I want to play the piano for the choir!


  1. Thats cool you get to play D&D. I haven't played in so long. Do you play by the 4th Edition rules or older?

  2. The weekend definitely came up quicker than I was expecting it!
    Have a fabulous weekend, Happy Friday!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.