Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. I'd really like a little extra time right now.

2. "Ow!" is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. Creative, aren't I?

3. Possession is a really strange concept. Seriously- what does it really mean to "own" something?

4. He was cool and then he got lame and overdone. He's Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like peanut butter and jelly- for some reason people really like the combination, but I'm not all that big of a fan.

6. Margaret has two settings: on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include more Dungeons and Dragons and Sunday, I want to meet one of McKay's old high school friends for dessert and games!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, a Dungeons and Dragons player! :D

    Have a happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, extra time, I would be happy if there were an extra hour in a day, especially if it was mine!
    D&D? Wow, never pictured.
    Happy Friday, have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe Ow! looks like Owl to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to comment on the Fill-Ins, but then I got distracted by your breastfeeding blurb at the top, and it's AWESOME. It's my first visit and I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.