Thursday, February 05, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

It has come to my attention that my last post might have led you to believe that I'm pregnant. I'm not. I knew people might think that, but I still wanted to say that I do look forward to being pregnant again whether or not rumors might have happened. I really enjoyed it last time and I definitely plan on celebrating my next whenever that might happen.

1. Please don't tell everyone I'm pregnant :).

2. Can you remember your dreams in the morning?

3. The color intensity of yarn is the deciding factor that makes me want to buy it!

4. I have a craving for good times.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when I need to cross the street and there's too much traffic.

6. Eyes are the first things to go (glasses at age 11).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a ward activity if McKay finishes his homework, tomorrow my plans include Dungeons and Dragons (why, yes, it is a weekly occurrence) and Sunday, I want to go to ward conference!


  1. I love your header! It is really cute. I wish I could knit or crochet. (Actually I know how to knit, but all I can seem to make are really long diagonal scarves!!)

  2. I must've missed the last
    I can always remember when I wake up, but as the morning rolls on I can only recall bits & pieces of it.
    I think I got my first pair of glasses when I was 9... :oP
    Have a great Friday!

  3. So, I heard you were pregnant?!

  4. I agree got my glasses at 10!

  5. Great answers - I sometimes remember my dreams. My FF answers are here:

    I've also tagged you for a meme here:

    Have a good weekend ;0)

  6. I miss D&D! WoW is fun, but it just isn't the same.
    Happy weekend!

  7. Oh I remember being obsessed with Dungeons and Dragons when I was younger... have fun!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.