2. Can you remember your dreams in the morning?
3. The color intensity of yarn is the deciding factor that makes me want to buy it!
4. I have a craving for good times.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it when I need to cross the street and there's too much traffic.
6. Eyes are the first things to go (glasses at age 11).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a ward activity if McKay finishes his homework, tomorrow my plans include Dungeons and Dragons (why, yes, it is a weekly occurrence) and Sunday, I want to go to ward conference!
Thursday, February 05, 2009
It has come to my attention that my last post might have led you to believe that I'm pregnant. I'm not. I knew people might think that, but I still wanted to say that I do look forward to being pregnant again whether or not rumors might have happened. I really enjoyed it last time and I definitely plan on celebrating my next whenever that might happen.
1. Please don't tell everyone I'm pregnant :).