Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. It seems like Margaret's potty strike is over.

2. Could you return your library books when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you were coming home early I'd start dinner!

4. Awesome is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means waffles.

6. Prayer gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to twice baked potatoes, tomorrow my plans include waffles for breakfast and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

3 comments:

  1. Waffles are good! And my books are only a couple days over due. Off to the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't perfected my waffle technique yet. I'm quite a cook, and breakfast is my specialty, but my waffles, though good, aren't "killer."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made waffles for breakfast since November...I often made them for Dad, he really liked them.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.