Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Give me string and I'll turn it into something you can wear.

2. Whenever Margaret stands, I wonder if I should grab the camera and watch to see if she'll take a step (took her first on Wednesday, but fell immediately).

3. I wish it were warmer out so I could take Margaret to the park.

4. Anything mentioning the word "cajun" was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world and enjoy it is wonderful, but to be satisfied with the status quo is heresy.

6. Other than this one, Knitting Out Loud is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to laundry, perhaps?, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with friends and stake conference and Sunday, I want to knit and knit and knit!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure what you mean in #5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Having camera at hand with little ones is a must. =)
    Enjoy your weekend and have fun knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By #5 I mean that I think it's wonderful to enjoy life- I enjoy it a lot, but I don't think we should ever get complacent about the state of things. We should always be trying to improve the world and improve ourselves. I don't think there will ever be a time that we will no longer be able to progress as individuals or as a people as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be satisfied with the statis quo is heresy?

    Oh, now that I read your clarifying comment, that makes perfect sense. And I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.