Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. I'm a completely different person than I was 5 years ago and, I'm glad, I feel more connected with God than I ever have been.

2. Why do I have a steam cleaner and not a vacuum? There's a little disparity here (we do own a sweeper vac, but there's no vacuum suction, so it doesn't count as a vacuum).

3. How does this weird spring at the end of February work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put a baby on my breast (or, more commonly, she sort of appears there and I don't know how.)

5. I consider myself lucky because we've never been in debt and McKay has a good job.

6. One day we’ll see wrinkles on our faces- I wonder what that'll be like.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Salt Lake, tomorrow my plans include eating chili and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, spring in February is kind of weird.
    Have a fabulous weekend, Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking of buying a steam cleaner. What kind did you buy and how do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, chili! I think that is what I will make for Sunday dinner with the family... thanks for the idea!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sick of not feeling connected ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend. I enjoyed reading your Fill-Ins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. It's very smart and I would love to add you as a link. I especially love the snippet under the Int'l breastfeeding symbol. Why didn't I think of that??
    You can check out my blog at http://www.breastfeedingmomsunite.com

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.