Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. When I look to the left, I see pillows.

2. The kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work the way it should, not necessarily the way you want it to.

4. Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap!

5. Taking care of our Earth's environment is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any inhibitions feel free to leave those at the door- this is a party house.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include pi day and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

2 comments:

  1. RELAXING sounds sooo nice! And how fun to have a kitchen with a view!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.