Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Why do we have to return the library books?

2. Margaret's post-car naps are now habits.

3. I have 5 unpublished posts sitting in my queue.

4. I had never heard the phrase "I love your guts" and it is kind of weird.

5. I guess I'll read at breakfast the way I always do.

6. How was I to know being a mom would be so wonderful?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing date night, tomorrow my plans include McKay's presentation at the Spring Research Conference and Sunday, I want to cook a yummy dinner!


  1. One must return library books because if they didn't, their house would be overrun! My wife is addicted to our library!

  2. Only 5?! hehe

    Hope you have an enjoyable date night. Enjoy your weekend :)

  3. Love your answer to #6 :-)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.