Thursday, March 26, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a Heather (I sometimes feel like a hobbit with our kitchen window at ground level)."

2. "We have things to do but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, soon it'll stop and by sunny and warm."

4. "I'm glad I don't have to rescue anybody from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it slapped me in the face as the baby toddler turned and latched on."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, opportunity ambushes the prepared."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to something- don't remember, tomorrow my plans include 2 birthday parties, a baby shower, and Dungeons and Dragons (something is going to have to give) and Sunday, I want to not do anything!


3 comments:

  1. OOh, #6 sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy weekend! Hope you get to squeeze all that in in one Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having things to do and having it "be no matter" is a big big part of my [old] life! Ha!

    I played as well. Have a Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.