Monday, April 27, 2009

Carnival Semantics

For those of you who want to join in the "This is what Nursing a Toddler Looks Like" carnival, I'd like for you to send me your blog posts by this Friday: May 1st. This is so I have a good idea of how many people want to participate. Also, I found that for the April Breastfeeding Carnival, the act of me sending in my post made it easier to have ready to post on time: cut and paste!

Remember your post can be just about anything: a fun story, a picture, how nursing a toddler is different from a baby, difficulties, triumphs, etc. Email me at itsallaboutthehat (at) gmail (dot) com by the end of the day Friday.

I'm really looking forward to this!


  1. I don't know if I have anything new to submit, but i do have an older post that I'd love to link up (I can edit it to link back to the carnival) if you would like's here:

  2. Oh, and preschoolers too?

  3. Preschoolers are totally welcome!

    I guess this means I've cross/tandem nursed a toddler and a preschooler! That's not something you do everyday. :)

  4. I don't have any picts for you of my kids nursing as toddlers, rats.

    But, I **do** have some tandem nursing picts of my twins. They exclusively nursed from birth until 19 months. What an adventure! I have some fun picts of them if you're ever interested, lmk.



Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.