Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Anonymous comments aren't allowed because too often the name "anonymous" is synonymous with cowardice.

2. Reading is a yarn-less pasttime. Someday I'll figure out how to do both knitting and reading at once.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, because hugs make everything sweeter.

4. The warm days and being able to go to the park is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when you have knitting, books, and girlfriends?

6. Nothing MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sewing and knitting, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to sleep in!


  1. HI!
    I like your #2. If you figure it out let me know!! Have a great week end!!


  2. I don't know how to knit, sadly. I dunno how anyone can manage knitting AND reading.
    Happy Friday!

  3. Loved #1... I said something along those lines too.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to sleep in late on Sunday :)

  4. Re: #2. One word. Audiobooks. (Doesn't help with all books, I know. But it really is a great way to read some books. :) )

  5. Audrey has a kindle and that's how she reads and knits at the same time.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.