Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Apparently there's some sort of weird dream bug going around. I've had crazy dreams lately.

2. Yesterday was a sunny day. I hope we have more next week.

3. 2009 has been the most productive year as far as my personal growth so far.

4. In the mail yesterday there was a card for Margaret and that was it.

5. For too long I've been stuffy nosed and sore throated.

6. I am not obsessed with knitting romance novels; I am not! But somehow, romance novelists like to write about knitting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the house clean, tomorrow my plans include a natural living conference and Sunday, I want to actually be well enough to go to church!


  1. Hi!
    I like to read Quilting mystery books. There is a great series of books by Jennifer Chiaverini. Have a great weekend!


  2. Friday fill-ins, great idea!
    And knitting is fun!!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.