Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

I forgot to do this last week... oops!

1. If we had no winter Christmas would be dull.

2. Margaret and everything she does is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I wouldn't have done my undergrad in math- not that I don't like it, but it's just not what I want to do with the rest of my life.

4. I get to sleep, eat, play with Margaret, and maybe do some chores (maybe) all inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled about window shopping, you aren't looking in the right windows.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons has something to do with what I want to knit next.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to BINGO with the old ladies, perhaps?, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with a friend while McKay goes to see Star Trek and Sunday, I want to do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.