Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Moving all the furniture in our house (minus the bed) into the kitchen takes less than 5 minutes. Learned that one this week.

2. Born free!

3. My best quality is my ability to lactate. That was the answer McKay gave me when I asked him. "Yeah! You sustain life... through your breasts! That's a freakin' miracle!" was his explanation.

4. There are many, complicated details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've gone from trusting the man to fighting the man. You aren't going to keep me down!

6. Ideas of what to knit is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to something... not sure, tomorrow my plans include something else... not sure and Sunday, I want to have even more elusive plans!


  1. I've just finished some amazingly cute baby booties... I can send you the link if you like... although they probably wouldn't keep you busy for long, I've just done one in an evening (minus stitching, button holes and buttons) and I am fairly new to anything but squares and scarves :D

  2. People always love knitted longies and shorties and baby legs. Also, if you sign up for a free membership at, they have lots of free patterns, including a knotted bunny blanket buddy that's kinda cute.

    This sundress is REALLY cute.

    And this caterpillar

  3. Your #3 says it all. Makes me wish I was nursing a baby right now...after long-termnursing 4 of my kids (including twins), I miss it. ;)

  4. I was also going to say check out :) Cute patterns there. More fun ones at Lionbrand will send a free "design booklet" to you which is cute.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.