Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fillins

1. It's cold and dangerous out there in the Interwebs.

2. When I buy groceries, I'm definitely buying tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is now honey.

4. Sometimes I splurge and waste gas for a a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all people change.

6. Me, Mckay, Sheri; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was in Europe and had something to do with hats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to either having the house clean or a soaker knitted (bets on which one happens?), tomorrow my plans include helping a friend move and Sunday, I want to perhaps go to all three hours of church?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, helping a friend move is a very good deed, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, your health and beauty product is honey! I am curious to know how you use it? Do you just eat it? I am betting you will be cleaning your house! My Friday Fill-in answers are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, there is nothing constant in this world than change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! & thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.