Friday, May 15, 2009

Info for Provo area cloth diaperers

I don't know these people personally but I thought people in Provo/Orem might want to know.

At the Quilted Bear in Provo, there's a booth that sells various cloth diapers including Bum Genius, FuzziBuns, GroBaby and also baby legs, cloth wipe solutions, "make your own diaper" kits, etc. I picked up their card and their site is

I find that buying bulk online is cheapest, but if you'd like to go check out different diapers and brands and and then buy them online this is a good option.

The lady also does cloth diapering classes at Mothering Your Way in Orem. I don't know all it entails but if you're interested, it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.