This past week, I've tried to limit my Internet time to just emails and things that needed immediate attention. I updated my facebook status occasionally and I think I twittered once or twice, but that was it.
After all that, my house is fairly neat (though nowhere perfect), I've finished knitting a baby sweater, booties, bonnet, some little hearts, a dishcloth, and I've started working on dear BSJ again. I've also done some reading and Margaret's been to a park almost every day.
Meanwhile, there are lots of posts in progress, but the blogging bug isn't really biting. I thought I'd list some I've started here and you all can let me know which ones you'd like to read.
- Some local Provo lactivism
- No 'Poo update
- Post on other natural body products I've used
- Margaret's No 'Poo experiment (may be combined with the above post)
- Book Reviews (each their own post): Permission to Mother, Hold on to Your Kids, I'd also like to review Last Child in the Woods and Playful Parenting when I get a hold of them
- What to do if someone you know is UCing (mini-post)
- A series on Emergency Preparedness and Natural Family Living
- My experience with lactation amenorrhea and fertility while breastfeeding
- A personal rant on gender roles versus traits with some LDS-ness mixed in (ok- a lot of LDS-ness)
- Attitudes towards toddlers/teenagers
- My hats
- Summer goals/plans
- My attempts at time and home management methods
- My attempts at being healthier in diet and exercise