Thursday, June 04, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. I'm always home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been not having to plan it (I found someone else's meal plan from their blog and use it- is that evil?).

3. Margaret's afraid of dogs and their bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk can put a toddler to sleep.

5. I love to hear some good news.

6. When all is said and done, there's always hundreds of spam messages in your email (no, I am not looking for hot, single women in Provo).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a friend's kids, tomorrow my plans include the farmer's market and the Really Really Free Market and Sunday, I want to make waffles!


  1. I don't think that's evil. Lol I mean, if they posted it online, then they're sharing it to anybody who can use it, right? Anyway, enjoy reading your Fill-ins. Have a great weekend! :-)

    Mine is here -> Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins!

  2. Isn't it wonderful what a nice long walk can do for a toddler?

  3. My goodness that is not evil! Having a menu is the best thing we have done lately. It makes life so much easier! My Friday Fill-in answers are here.

  4. i will try it when i have my baby :)
    that walk thing :D

  5. Yes, that is purely evil! What the blog address? lol

    Happy Friday, enjoy your markets and waffles on the weekend :)

  6. I like the long walks putting toddlers to sleep. I have a toddler right now who luckily is a fine napper.

    PS: What kind of waffles are you making? Chocolate chip are my fave using the big See's chocolate chips! ;)

  7. Now I'm curious who's meal plan you're using... maybe I can bum off them, too! *B


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.