Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Except for this post, I'm taking a blogging hiatus this weekend. You won't believe how many posts I have started but need the finishing "publish" push: book reviews, essays, answers to your questions. Don't worry- I'll be back!

1. I grew up thinking what we see as a three dimensional world was really a 2-dimensional world twisted up on itself to look 3D.

2. Google Reader was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you learn to knit?

4. Reading Peanuts comic strz

6. People who use the word "nazi" when describing lactivists are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the fact that it's Friday, tomorrow my plans include World Wide Knit in Public Day and Sunday, I want to make a warm breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. I hate when people use "Nazi" to describe anyone but actual Nazis. If they had taken a class on the Shoah like I did they wouldn't be able to use the word so lightly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. World wide knit in public day? I'm soooo out of the loop. I guess I should unearth my still unfinished tye-dye wool scarf I've been trying to knit for the past 6 years...Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.