Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Thanks for everyone's input yesterday. I'll get right on it! I think I'm guest posting next week at PhDinParenting, so look for that!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to say something damning about you.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a Charlie Brown.

3. Since I've never done it, I don't know what it is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy living their own lives and not running for office.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine breastfeeding and knitting, mostly because men don't typically breastfeed.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without vegetables or fruit in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the BYU CS Alumni Social, tomorrow my plans include going to the temple and Sunday, I want to make McKay a surprise breakfast!


  1. I totally disagree with your #6! Chocolate baby!!

    Happy Friday!
    I played too!

  2. See you at the picnic. :)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.