Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friday already?

1. Rice and vegetables make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Punished by Rewards: The Trouble with Gold Stars, Incentive Plans, A's, Praise, and Other Bribes by Alfie Kohn is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of softball games.

4. The expression on her face was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams right away in the morning, you're less likely to forget them.

6. Sometimes there isn't enough time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting, tomorrow my plans include something, I'm sure and Sunday, I want to eat a watermelon!

1 comment:

  1. I love rice and my daughter loves watermelon! Now I'm getting hungry...
    :-) Stacey


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.