I think it's been 8 or 9 weeks- somewhere about 2 months that I've been going No 'Poo.
Observations at this point:
- Too much scrubbing of baking soda WILL frizz out your hair.
- Using too much bakingsoda will cause buildup. Need to find a happy medium there.
- Putting in curlers every time you do your hair will cause breakage.
- Unlike Shampoo, No 'Poo will not strip your hair of its oils. It will get it clean, but it won't be oil-free. An important acknowledgment: Oil in your hair does NOT mean your hair is dirty. Those oils are there to protect your hair.
- When you wash your hair and get those oils on your hands, water beads up on them in the shower and it's cool.
- I think I can go longer without washing- like 4 days now.
- I need to remember to comb out my hair BEFORE I shower. Knotty.
- The spray-on conditioners (ACV or lemon juice) are AWESOME. I love them more now than I did at the beginning.
- You can use baking soda for everything. It's magic.