Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Wow. Haven't done this in a couple of weeks.


1. When will I do a post on my hats? Soon if I remember to get out the camera.

2. Punished by Rewards was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but it's hard to see the beauty of a pile of dirty dishes.

4. Spaghetti is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your understanding.

6. At a yarn store is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my parents, tomorrow my plans include Farmer's market and Sunday, I want to knit!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your post =)
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Farmer's Market sounds good before the end of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 - That is soooo true! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.