Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The fever wasn't TOO high...

Some quick things I've learned about exercising and breastfeeding:

  • Drink lots of water. Lots. More than you think you need. Drink drink drink.
  • You get to eat even more food! Eat that extra food!
  • Be careful about jumping into a routine cold turkey. Starting with daily Tae Bo workouts 45 minutes each might be a little much. And don't worry- your body will let you know if you've done too much. It's called mastitis.
I learned that last one about 2 weeks ago.

I never thought I'd ever say, "McKay... Billy Blanks gave me a breast infection," but I suppose there's a first time for everything.


  1. I think I'll just use this as an excuse not to exercise!....Just kidding!

  2. Oh, it's very tempting for me to do that too, Mallory. I'm really good with excuses. :)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.