Thursday, September 03, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. I feel tired.

2. Jumping on a trampoline is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: cars outside the window, birds, the neighbor upstairs walking around.

4. I'm trying out new daily routines and I'm glad I'm finding more knitting time.

5. The last time I got a package in the mail was in July for the Spoil Mum Swap, I'm tempted to buy something online just to get a package.

6. McKay doesn't get Monday off this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include the football game (in a round-about way, not actually watching the game) and Sunday, I want to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.