Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. That's a fun way to be.

2. Hey hey hey; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: changing the world.

4. Spanish rice is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know if you don't ask?

6. October is about rain and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being a thesis widow (sigh- if McKay is to graduate and get a job next summer, I have to give up the concept of "date night"), tomorrow my plans include the Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair and Sunday, I want to go to stake conference!

1 comment:

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.