Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. My car has a steering fluid leak. Every couple of weeks it makes noise and I put another bottle of fluid in.

2. More research and writing is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem like they are coming together a little better. Getting the school routine down.

4. Behind the books on the bookshelf is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened since last weekend for you?

6. Whatever it is, it is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homemade pizza, tomorrow my plans include dungeons and dragons and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

2 comments:

  1. Homemade pizza plus D&D - did my husband invite you over this weekend? Pizza & games are par for the course around here too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. D&D! Why couldn't I have known you while I still lived in Cougarville?! Though...I'm more of a GURPS girl myself.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.