Friday, October 09, 2009

Fun Theory

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook this morning. I thought it was pretty relevant to parenting and my post last night.

How do you get people and children to do things? Make it fun.


  1. That video is awesome!

  2. love it -- and love your posts this week! Just got home from a short holiday and catching up... strangely enough this is exactly what I've been thinking about and wondering how to sort out for my little lady... there's some good tips there, I think I'll have another read through later!!

  3. the why to choosing delight directed learning. thanks for sharing. :)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.