Monday, November 23, 2009



I don't have time for the full blog post I had in my head, so I just video blogged to let you know I don't have time for anything right now. Good thing I didn't get any Inquisition Monday questions this week.

And I mention Shape of a Mother's Thanksgiving week. Love your body, everyone!

If you happen to have extra time on your hands this week, don't forget to get sucked into Girl Genius. I love that webcomic. You're going to need to start from the beginning, though, and it's addicting. Adventure! Romance! MAD SCIENCE!

1 comment:

  1. Totally unrelated...but I saw this craft tutorial and thought of you:


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.