Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Haven't done these in a while and I didn't feel like posting anything too intense at the moment. This will be a busy day for me: library, go pick up some contacts, buy some cod liver oil and vitamin D, get the Christmas cards out, tidying up so I feel motivation to knit (still need to do our stockings and Margaret's Christmas present and McKay's sister's kids' Christmas presents), and I have a lactivisty project that's ready to be done. Finishing that project is my birthday present to myself.


1. Good times: playing with Margaret and McKay.
2. Working on cleaning my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring but not on sleighs anymore.
4. It's cold here, just a little.
5. Once more we'll start over.
6. Or is it the end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to feeling accomplished, tomorrow my plans include my birthday and Sunday, I want to relax!

5 comments:

  1. its cold here as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's warm in my office. Someone turned the heat up. I just turned it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!
    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope it is a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.