1. Last night I was close to falling asleep at a quarter 'til, but I managed to stay awake. Margaret fell asleep at 11:30.
2. I'm very excited to see how everything turns out this year.
3. The funniest thing is whatever Margaret did 2 minutes ago.
4. Whew...so where do we go from here?
5. He said "I want to see your temps. Hand me the newspaper"; she said "No No No!" (actual conversation between Margaret and McKay in their sleep last night. I'm dead serious).
6. Our diplomas are lost somewhere in the house and it's up to us to find them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a clean house by the end of the day, tomorrow my plans include getting our mail from the post office (I forgot they had holiday hours yesterday) and Sunday, I want to go to church at 9 and actually get a nap later!
You know when you think to yourself, "Some day we'll ____?"
Well, it's 2010, and I think that year is this year for us. This will be a year for many new beginnings.
McKay will be done with college. This means moving away. And we might be able to fill that blank in with "have a garden," "buy a house," "live in more than 1 room," or even, "live in a ward where I've never been blackmailed before!" by the end of this year. Yes, we are setting the bar high.
I'll have another baby. Now the blank can be filled in with, "have a labor less than 24 hours long (I'm aiming for 12)," "tandem nurse," "file for a birth certificate outside of Utah," or even "babywear two kids at once." I've heard it's possible with one on back and one on front. We'll see.
So I'm off to get my day done today. I love this three day weekend. It's like a second vacation.