Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dropping the Ball

I don't feel like I've been the regular blogger I used to be. I'm working on one post in particular, but it's really not coming together well at all. Maybe I need to up my omega-3 intake. Pregnancy brain.


I also feel like I really don't have anything to add to the discussions in the blogosphere right now. Everyone is saying it so well! Maybe I'll join a couple of blog carnivals just to give me ideas.

Meanwhile, we have somewhere between 4 and 5 weeks left in Provo. We think. Our landlord has already found someone to replace us and emailed us yesterday wanting to know if we might be moving before the end of the month. I guess the new tenants are anxious to move in. We've actually been considering it since McKay's final is on the 16th and we weren't planning on moving until the 30th. Of course, that means a week or more of no income and rescheduling the moving truck (can you do that?). And we'd have to find a place to live out in California. Quickly.

Last weekend we decluttered the desk and it is BEAUTIFUL. We got rid of so much! Old paperwork, random office supplies, even my wedding bouquet. The next few days in Provo should be rainy, so maybe I'll get through the rest of the house. Once we're decluttered, it's deep cleaning time. Yay?

And the pregnancy... it's still happening. Baby keeps moving and growing and I look very pregnant. I need a new belly picture, but when I remember I'm not dressed so it doesn't get done. Margaret is still nursing strong and is working on getting 4 molars right now.

I keep having strange dreams. Last night I wore a fancy ball gown made of garbage bags. Two nights ago I dreamed that we went to church and our new ward hated us. And the night before that I dreamed about spending $19,000 on groceries. Weirdness all around. Yay pregnancy.

And then there are the usuals: knitting, pretending to sew, grocery shopping, laundry. Good times. Remember, if there's anything you'd like to hear about, ask! I like doing Inquisition Mondays. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow...good luck getting ready to move!!! We did deep spring cleaning a couple weeks ago (when we started getting good weather). It felt so good to get rid of all the junk that I don't need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear about how you cleaned up Margaret after her birth. Did you have to use an aspirator to suck stuff out of her nose and throat or is that something that hospitals do just because they've been doing it for so long why change it now? Please share!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.