Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

This week has been kind of rough. There are errands I was supposed to do Monday that I still haven't done and the house is still a disaster. Decluttering takes up space: bags and bags of stuff we don't need anymore just waiting to find a new home.

1. I am so looking forward to never having to drive across I-80 again. Once we're in California, I am DONE with Nevada.
2. We can find time for all that later.
3. When you get everything done, there is still more to do.
4. Why breastfeeding pictures? Because breastfeeding is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything knitted, I can probably do it.
6. Yesterday's excursion to Salt Lake was quite a trip! (It even involved some throwing up in the car.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homemade pizza night, tomorrow my plans include watching some capoeira and Sunday, I want to take a nap and make up for the loss of an hour!


  1. It was nice getting around to the "Top Hat" for a visit!

  2. It sounds like you had quite a trip. Have fun settling in. Have a great weekend!

  3. Maybe McKay can help influence Pixar in the future:


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.