Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. The right word is "yes".
2. "Shhh" and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up and away we go!
4. In a library is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that shiny thing?
6. Knitting during naptime is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking a cake, tomorrow my plans include Margaret's birthday party and Sunday, I want to have pork chops for dinner!


As for the rest of my life: we're moving in 5 weeks! Woohoo! And now that we're past the equinox, we officially have between 3 and 6 months before the baby arrives since the baby is due between the solstice and fall equinox. :) Last I checked it was lying transverse and I was measuring small- but it's normal for transverse babies to cause your fundus to be small. There's lots of time for the baby to turn. A lot of the time the baby IS head-down, but 2 nights ago it was transverse. I don't know why. Maybe it's fun. But at this point in the pregnancy it's nothing to worrry about.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, happy birthday to Margaret! Another yummy chocolate bowl to lick :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew her birthday had to be coming up! Happy birthday Margaret!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.