Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. I'm going to file a birth certificate today.

2. Right now, my life isn't particularly full of adventure and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to do something you really enjoy.

4. Margaret has a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is something that takes practice

6. I will get through these few weeks no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting, tomorrow my plans include sending McKay out to get us a couch, maybe? and Sunday, I want to knit some more!

I think a couch will really help us right now. We just have our ugly chair and Margaret keeps climbing on me. Maybe if we had a couch and more seating, the world will be better.

Night time is getting better. Isaac sleeps most of the night, waking to nurse, but not waking to be awake for hours on end like he used to. This is great. Now if only I could figure out how to nurse two kids lying down.

And yesterday, we added Amelie to our list of movies we've seen. It's adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I used to nurse my twins in bed at night and I'd lay on one side and do it. They were a bit older, so that position might not work for you yet. The top baby had to keep her head up a bit as to not suffocate in my breast. It worked and allowed me to somewhat rest/sleep while nursing throught the night. It's much better than having to actually sit up.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.