Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bike Contest

One of our Christmas options is to get bikes for ourselves. Like I said last week, I've been coveting cargo bikes. Well, I found out that Madsen is giving away a bike!

So here's my attempt to win one. I really really really want this bike. Really.

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

If you want a chance, check out their contest.

We'll be back to our regularly scheduled blogging this week. For some reason, my muse just wasn't with me last week. Well, there are lots of reasons, but I'm not going into it here. :)


  1. The bike gods have truly shined on the Madsen bucket bike! Do you think it would be inappropriate to pray to win? Because I think I need it in my life. *B

  2. That is the most awesome bike I have ever seen! My bike is pretty cool but THAT is freakin awesome. I hope you win!

  3. This bike would change my whole life. =O


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.