Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. While the cat's away Margaret gets sad. She likes to see the cats that live on the other side of the fence..

2. When you get great ideas, you feel like everything is fabuloso!

3. Children are referred to as "blessings" here. Is this a California/East Bay thing? Almost every time I go to the grocery store, someone will say, "Look at all your blessings!" with a nod to my children.

4. I nurse my babies down when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I don't have a costume for Isaac and I think we might skip it altogether.

6. Every day is a new start and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night, tomorrow my plans include Halloween festivities and Sunday, I want to build a play house out of newspaper!

1 comment:

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.