Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. When pigs fly I'll put on my ice skates and head on over to hell!.

2. Amazon, seriously?!

3. Call me if you need me.

4. I need to buy more yarn, if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is Margaret because she's 2 and that's a hilarious age. The other morning she wanted to nurse, so I got my breast out and she declared it "BIG!" It was the side that didn't get much attention in the night. McKay had just commented on how lopsided I was, and apparently Margaret noticed as well.

6. Alright, who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not much. Date night was cancelled due to sickness, tomorrow my plans include family pictures, perhaps? and Sunday, I want to _make almond biscotti!

Oh date I mourn thee! McKay has been home sick since Wednesday, so I get to sit around and sigh while thinking, "I could have seen OK Go tonight!" Of course, he doesn't get sick on purpose. But it was going to be free! And we had someone offer to watch Margaret. It was going to be AWESOME.

Sigh. There's always youtube.


  1. Mike H.8:12 AM

    Pigs *can* fly!!

    But, not too well.

  2. For OK Go, I would have had that someone come over to watch the kids and gone by myself.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.