Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. What in the world  is this red fuzz doing in Isaac's diaper? Ok. Fine. It's from some fuzzy yarn. My fault..

2. Our CSA keeps us well fed.

3. Go shout it from the rooftops.

4. Words make sentences.

5. I keep forgetting to get our Christmas cards out in the mail.

6. Ready or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Christmas party at McKay's work, tomorrow my plans include a ward Christmas party and Sunday, I want to cancel all our appointments to take a trip to Sacramento.

I am so ready for Christmas break. Sleeping in, pajamas all day, sleeping in. Heck yes!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas cards! I'm finally mailing mine today-a bit late, most people aren't going to get them until next year since they live in the US and NZ and the post takes forever to get there. Oh well-at least I sent them right?


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.