I took a week off in order to enjoy having DH home. And I got really sick- fever of 102.5. No one else has gotten it, so maybe breastmilk really is magic. While that put a damper on our vacation time, it's better than being sick home alone with the kids. At least I had help.
1. I feel tired and a little congested.
2. Dance and song.
3. It's almost a New Year!.
4. This year was exciting and how.
5. On New Year's Eve _we're turning down a party invite in order to not infect our friends. I'll be knitting.
6. I've been spending time with meditation practice.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sparkling cider, tomorrow my plans include doing nothing and Sunday, I want to do more nothing!
I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging next week. Just wanted a little break.