Saturday, January 29, 2011

WAVE Blog Carnival

This is my contribution to WAVE's Blog Carnival "When did you become a Mormon Feminist?" If you aren't interested in Mormon feminism, it's probably not very interesting. It's really just me blabbering on for 13 minutes because for some reason that seemed like a better idea than rambling for 80 paragraphs on this blog. I haven't watched this all the way through yet because I'm not a fan of listening to myself- you know how your voice sounds nothing like you think it should! But yes, ramble ramble ramble. I left out a lot of stuff I wanted to add, but it was already 13 minutes long and I decided that was enough. You can always ask questions on this blog if I was unclear about anything or something piqued your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.