Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. We are on this earth because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

2. This past month, we got to experience eating 5 pounds of oranges a week (yay CSA!).

3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is to budget my time.

4. Knitting helps me feel connected.

5. I remember old friends fondly.

6. Taking walks is one of the best parts of my life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a 7 hour drive to southern California, tomorrow my plans include the Women's Lives, Women's Voices Conference and Sunday, I want to be back in time to teach Sunbeams!


1 comment:

  1. Great meeting you Saturday! I'm looking forward to stalking your blog more often. I love the pictures on your heading--I'm a big pin-up fan. Maybe you can give me some hints on how to spruce up my blog. Have a happy week!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.