Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday!

You know you have great timing when you can get a picture of your toddler flipping off the world. I think she was actually counting in the picture.

I was trying to get a picture of all of Isaac's rolls here. He turned 7 months yesterday and he's almost 20 and a half pounds of baby. He will probably master crawling on his knees in the next week and get a couple of teeth.


  1. Beautiful! Per usual. ;-)

  2. Isaac is so much bigger than Miriam! Love the rolls!

  3. I love the unintentional bird-flipping from babies and toddlers!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.