Saturday, March 12, 2011

Breastmilk Makes My Tummy Yummy

I had heard of the book, Breastmilk Makes My Tummy Yummy, but I hadn't gotten around to finding it. Betttina on Twitter shared this with me today.


  1. Aw, I got story time today! Cute!

  2. I love that Book. It is me and my daughter to a tee .. I can so relate to this book. Thank you for sharing this . I am proud to say I have been breastfeeding so far for 1 year and 7 months ..

  3. I love this. I showed my 21 month old son the video. He kept saying again when it was over. He loves it. Maybe i'll have to buy this book.

  4. I am loving on that book.

    Last night my son and I had a game I like to call "improving my aim." He thinks it's hilarious to have milk squirted in his mouth without any work on his part. I am also amused. =)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.