Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. Why does it have to rain the week I de-clutter? I need to put all this stuff out on the curb so someone can find it a new home!

2. Doing our taxes is equal parts frustration and madness. Makes me feel stabby.

3. My favorite breakfast includes eggs and toast. I'm old school like that.

4. The Hundred Dresses was the last book I read this week.

5. I am SO glad I can cuddle with my favorite people every night.

6. Private knitting, reading, and writing time would make me feel better right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking Margaret's cake for tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party and running a 5k and Sunday, I want to take a relax!


Participate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.