Thursday, May 05, 2011

Small Hiatus

Dear Internets:

In my frenzy of "I CAN DO EVERYTHING!" last month, I piled my plate a little high. And we're moving this month and I have to pack. And I need to knit these things for deadlines. McKay's giving everything to finishing his thesis, so I'm on my own.  My brain is going to take a break from this blog until June. I'll post a picture every couple of days or so to prove we're still alive.

In the meantime, go ahead and covet our CSA box this week: asparagus, strawberries, lettuce (both romaine and red leaf), red spring onions, green garlic, fava beans, and braising mix.


And the yummiest of all:

3 comments:

  1. When did he get so big? He's adorable, and definitely looks like his sister and mama!

    I want your CSA strawberries and asparagus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting everything in order for the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta prepare me for that kind of cuteness!

    Good luck getting everything done on time! Have fun moving!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.