Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Feminist Links

So I've been riding the feminist train the past couple of days and I had some good ideas for a post, but since I only get Internet time during naptime, my brain is too dead to put a post together. So here are some links I've been saving up.

Are Breastfeeding Bans Just a Way to Keep Women in the Home?

Censored Cover Raises Questions: Why Are Breasts "Obscene," but not Chests?

"Proper" Swimwear for a Toddler Girl Includes a Top?

And a message from Margaret: Peace out! These are supposed to be peace signs, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the recent The Friend piece about shoulders being immodest for girls to show.

    Some comments:

    And, Margaret's breasts at her age don't look that different from my adult male breasts. In her case, I would be more worried about sunburn at her age.


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.