1. It's fun to meet new friends.
2. Homemade deodorant is easy to make.
3. I like to be with my family.
4. Why people feel like they have to tell me to put shoes on my children, I will never know! (But I usually just smile and say, "We're hippies. We don't wear shoes," and they leave us alone.) Also in my arsenal: "We're protesting the poor labor conditions and insufficient employee compensation in the footwear industry."
5. Something I'm very much excited about is finally connecting with the local unschooling group.
6. The time spent sewing my new temple outfit was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for our anniversary, tomorrow my plans include yard work and Sunday, I want to make stuffed peppers!
So over on InfiKnity, I'm doing a 30 day cast-on-a-thon where I start a new project (knitting or otherwise) every day for a month. Yesterday I made deodorant using the Instructables directions. I also sewed a new temple outfit (pictures up at InfiKnity later today or tomorrow). I would still like to add some embroidery to it, but it's usable. I'm excited to start new projects as the month progresses! I also have a few blog posts in progress that I just haven't gotten around to. I've been in a blogging ennui slump.