Saturday, August 06, 2011

Two Lying Down

We don't do this position often, but has been helpful if they both are upset at the same time. As they fall asleep, their latches get lazy and teeth get involved, so I do try to only nurse one to sleep at a time.

The unspoken benefit of nursing 2 babies at a time: they create great cleavage. Push up bras got nothing on tandem nursing. However, due to limited lap space and balance, it's usually only done at home. This one was taken with my camera phone.


  1. I remember breastfeeding my twins in bed at night. Sometimes I would wake up and my breasts had been pulled over to different sides so that each baby could feed. Then the twins would finish and 'ping' my breasts would go back to the middle. And yes, there were the great cleavage moments. :D

    Mars x

  2. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Love! Love! Love!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.